Saturday 19 April 2014

Origami Easter Bunnies | Easter Crafts

Hi!
Today I want to show you how to make this very cute Easter bunny using origami! You can decorate these however you like and with whatever faces!

You Will Need:
  • A sheet of paper, coloured or white.
  • A marker, pencil or crayon.


First, fold your square paper in half diagonally and then in half the other way, diagonally again.

Then fold the edge up, around maybe 2cm. I just eyeballed it!

Then fold both sides in to the middle.

Flip your work over and fold a small triangle at the top.

Then fold it back and tuck it in.

Them fold a triangle back from the bottom.

Then draw on a cute little face!

I tried making different faces on my bunnies!

And that's it!

These are really cute and really easy! They take a few minutes to fold so you can make some and then experiment with different faces! I hope you try to make these bunnies yourself and they turn out great!
Miss Chubby Fingers (MCF)

I found the idea on Pinterest.











No comments:

Post a Comment