Saturday 19 April 2014

Egg Shell Art | Easter Crafts

Hi!
Before I start with the tutorial I wanted to apologise for not posting last week. My mum, dad and I went for a short trip down the country and I was not able to post anything.
Anyway, this craft idea is really simple but very effective, especially since Easter is coming up!

You Will Need:

  • An Easter themed image 
  • Glue (CLEAR works best)
  • Egg shells - I put mine in the oven to harden
  • Sharpie pens or other markers, in different colours

If you want to use the same image as me, here it is!



Anyway, to make the cracked egg effect, start by cracking an egg shell.


Then, pick a piece you think will fit neatly in the place of what you want to eggshell. In my case, a bow.

Then colour that eggshell piece in with one of your sharpies.

Then put it in place...

And glue it down. When I glued it down, I also cracked it a little.

And repeat the pattern...

I decided to only eggshell some of my picture so I coloured in the parts I wouldn't cover.

Then, for the eggs, I coloured three of the eggs in and egg shelled two of them. For the two I covered, I did reversed patterns.

And that's my final piece of work! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and it was helpful!

Thanks for reading,
Miss Chubby Fingers (MCF)

I found the idea on Pinterest.








No comments:

Post a Comment