Sunday 6 April 2014

Week 7

Hi!
This week there is plenty in the garden and I was spoilt for choice.

I decided to go for this yellow lemon Hyacinth. I bought a mixed bag of Hyacinth 5 years ago when we moved to our house and dotted them around in the garden. I can't remember this one flowering before but the colour is very soft and makes a change from stronger yellow of Daffodils.
I then added blue hyacinth, blue muscari and Anemone Mr Fokker (growing happily in the garden in a free draining bed and has been in flower for 4 weeks.)
The green foliage is from Euphorbia Oblongata (sown 3 years ago as an annual but seems to behave like a perennial).
I made it yesterday and the scent is amazing.

 I wanted to post photos of 2 more of my Amaryllis. I don't know what is the name of red one but the one below is called green goddess.

Happy Gardening!
Mrs Green Fingers (MGF)

No comments:

Post a Comment